Sonic vs. Shadow (Canyon) Sonic vs. Shadow (Canyon)

It made me laugh.

Pretty good. I'm new at this animation thing myself, but for your first time, it was pretty good.

[KK] Dexter is a PIMP [KK] Dexter is a PIMP

ROFL

It was funny as hell to me.

Mario Bloopers 2007 Mario Bloopers 2007

The answer to the annoying baby...

Every thing else was boring, but the last one I enjoyed it!

S-E5000 responds:

Lol glad you enjoyed....1

Random Mario vs Sonic Random Mario vs Sonic

Solid!

That fight was straight up cold! I envy your movie making skills! Damn you, Windows Movie Maker!

Mario Kart DeStruction Mario Kart DeStruction

F**king blue shells!

I can so relate to this! Whenever I'm at the finish line on my last lap, sone dickhead hits me with a blue shell. I know how green Yoshi feels!

Mario Bros Vs Wario Bros Mario Bros Vs Wario Bros

Kick a little ass!

Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi are my 3 favorite characters! If the Wario Bros would've won, I would've been sooooooooooo pissed off. You should've put more action in.

Was the black Yoshi supposed to be Boshi, or something?

Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi

Nice...

Mario, Luigi, AND Yoshi! You used all 3 of my favorite characters on this! You even used your own ideas of character attack combos! But I think you could of did a better job...

Mr Money Bagz! Mr Money Bagz!

Moneybagz is a mother-f**king pimp!

Spyro is getting pimped out by Moneybagz! Spyro is out getting Moneybagz's money!

But I disagree with you about the Spyro series becoming s**t. I own every Spyro game ever made. Back in 2006, I would've agred with you about how Sierra ruined the Spyro series. Besides, the Spyro games on GameBoy Advance have the same gameplay as the PS1 titles. And if you look past all the glitches Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly's only flaw is that it has 9 stages.

MONEYBAGZ IS A PIMP!

kanamomashouse responds:

Mmmk. Money bagz is a asshole.